Friday, March 16, 2012

Project 52 {11}

My favorite thing about you is:
How much you love the outdoors.

f/1.8 (should have been a bit more closed) 1/400 ISO-100

We have had an almost unseasonably nice week of weather.  Like, t-shirts and capris.  I would say completely unseasonable, but this is Colorado and really, there's nothing normal or average about the weather here, ever.  We've spent so much time outside this week, playing in the backyard, at school they've been outside everyday, even the gym has taken the kids out almost constantly and yesterday evening we took the extra hour of daylight and rode bikes in the street.  It seemed like the entire neighborhood was outside with us.  Can I just express how much I'm loving this weather?!  If I could pick one season to live in for the rest of my life spring would be it.

Haley learned how to ride a two-wheeler at the very end of fall which meant not a lot of practice when it's cold and snowy.  I was a little concerned that she might not remember the skills, but I guess riding a bike, is, well, like riding a bike.  She was a bit rusty at first but picked right up and I have no doubt that by the end of this summer she'll be riding circles around all of us (unless Kale decided to pick it up this summer...).  

And because this week, it came down to a tie for pictures, here is the other one from the same evening. And next year when I fight against Daylight Savings, someone remind me about the dreamy light that comes after the kids have full bellies and before bedtime. 




Want to check out some other super great Project 52 eye candy?
Can I link you too?  Leave me a comment.

1 comment: