Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Haley Haley Haley

I did the post before this then downloaded pictures and video that were just hanging out on the camera and decided that it was time for this little girl to be the star of her own post. Lately her favorite dress-up costume has been her new tutu from Grandma Linda. She will dance all around the living room in it, doing her best moves. I love it.

You'll have to excuse the state of my living room, it was laundry day.



She is officially in 3T clothing, this is a bit of a pain in the rear because the 2T's finally started to fit her in the waist, but one morning we woke up and her jeans looked like really bad high waters so we're back to having to cinch up the waist again. Thank God for adjustable waist jeans!
The following are some of my new favorite pictures. Jeff went up to bed last night and then called down to ask me for the camera. This is what we found at about 10:00. She was dead asleep on the floor outside hers and Kale's room. I have no idea how she ended up there since we didn't hear her stirring, but whatever she was doing I guess she got tired.


You'll note in this last one, she has, in the hallway, all the things she needs in her actual bed: a book, Amen Baby and her Gaga. Maybe she needed more space and it's time to move her into an official big girl's bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment