Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"Schnow-Man" Cookies!

Lately Haley's taken a real interest in what's going on in the kitchen (perhaps because it's right off the family room, or because we as a family spend so much time in there), so my last trip to the commissary I saw these "Schnow-Man" cookies and knew she would get a kick out of them (they were also my back up plan in case we didn't have real sugar cookies for Santa). We finally got to them this weekend and she LOVED helping mommy make cookies.
Helping me put the cookies onto the cookie sheet.

Getting caught "sampling" the unfinished product. She was quality control.


Are they done yet?


8-10 minutes is a long time to wait when you're almost 2!



Still baking (she had lost interest by now).


Eating the cookies of our labor!


The finished "Schnow-Man!" cookies.
It was a great time, and the perfect project for her attention span. I hope that one day she enjoys being in the kitchen helping me bake bigger projects (like cupcakes for her birthday party this weekend).





2 comments:

  1. i especially love the face plastered to the oven pic...hahhaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too...so cute i had to show charlie...making me want one of my own! that was adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete