Saturday, January 31, 2009

Someday...

Someday, when I have time (so don't hold your breath), I'm going to learn to be a good photographer, if for no other reason than to have frozen memories of my babies and also to decorate my house. For now, my camera is just a point and click Canon SX110, but it's great, reviews said it's difficult to take a bad picture, and sure enough.



Today we had a rare warm day here in Colorado Springs and decided we would take the kids to the park up in Black Forest. I've been struggling with my camera and need to sit down and see read the manual as my flash tends to really wash things out. I was excited at the time of day that we went to the park because the natural lighting was perfect and required no flash what so ever. Here are some of the great pictures we got of the kids (and Jeff).



Haley catching some air with Daddy - I never realized how high he actually threw her. Now I fully understand why they say that dads help teach kids trust.



Kale, acting bigger than he really is on his sisters bike. We promised him for his 1st birthday we would get him a bike that isn't pink and purple (no hand-me-downs on this one).




I think this is my new favorite picture of the Dude Man.



She was so excited because she threw her pine cone.



My boys. I think this is my favorite shot of the day, this one will definitely be printed and hung up.



Just hanging out on my blanket, isn't he a doll? I don't know how I don't reach out every day and pinch those cheeks!


1 comment:

  1. You're a great photographer now! Those were great shots!

    ReplyDelete