Monday, August 17, 2009

Lord help me, I have 2 kids that can walk!

Before we get to the much awaited video of Kale walking, here's one of my latest favorite pictures. That's Haley in the basket reaching out for help, to grab Kale's foot or just give herself a bit more room in there. You decide. I think my favorite part of this is that Kale is just looking at the hand like "What? You want out?! I think you can hang out in there for a little while. Karma sis, Karma."



Here it is, the moment we've all been waiting for (except for me - I've been dreading it)! Kale walks, though not directly to anyone. One of the kids' favorite toys is the tripod, what we have the camera sitting on to get the video. He is super frustrated that we want him to walk to one of us, rather than at the tripod (maybe he likes it better than us because the tripod didn't make him the 2nd child).

No comments:

Post a Comment